richard ian cox autograph

Richard Ian Cox (born October 3, 1973) is a Welsh-born Canadian actor, voice actor and online radio host. In 2015, he provided the voice of Lofty in the American dubbed version of the 2015 reboot of the British children's animated television series Bob the Builder taking over from both Sonya Leite and Emma Tate. 27% Makes me feel less alone around here. Note: All appearances are determined by automated algorithms. ;o, I never knew there was a National Bow Tie Day. A New York native, he studied both anthropology and drama at Yale after growing up the only child of two show-business parents. :) Im back again! He is best known for his voice work for English language dubs of anime, mainly for Inuyasha. Scott McNeil (Voices Koga in the anime Inuyasha), 20. Its okay to bring a gift or fan letters to your favourite guests. Practices judo, cycling, skating, and horseback riding. Double-check appearances and convention details with the convention website to ensure you have the most accurate information. Richard Ian Cox was born on October 3, 1973 in St. Asaph, Wales, UK. We offer a full money back guarantee on all of our items . dont worry, we wont be sending any spam. That was an all-generation of game that I was not good at. Photographs are professional-grade print. I really appreciate your interest and support. Richard Ian Cox was born on 3 October 1973 in St. Asaph, Wales, UK. Tap "Sign me up" below to receive our weekly newsletter He has been married to Becky Cox since 10 June 2006. *sigh* Anyway, I dont know if the couple of followers I have here would want me to release their usernames or not, so Im just going to say thank you to the two of you following me (you know who you are) :). the Terms and Policies, and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes. Richard gained prominence for playing the character of Henry Dailey's (played by Mickey Rooney ) teenaged traveller and horse rider, Alec Ramsay, in The Family Channel's Adventures of the Black . Garage Sale Mystery: The Deadly Room, Inuyasha the Movie 4: Fire on the Mystic Island, InuYasha the Movie 3: Swords of an Honorable Ruler, InuYasha the Movie 2: The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass, Inuyasha the Movie: Affections Touching Across Time. :), Hey! I actually got a new follower XD! Look out everyone! Practices judo, cycling, skating, and horseback riding. I mainly collect voice actor and WWE autographed cards, but Im open to other kinds as long as authentic, and released by an actual card company. You can line up again when time permits, or attend to multiple signing events. Matthew Wood (Voices General Grievous in the film Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith, and the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars), 22. Or a car. Reblogged 6 years ago from asksarahndippity (, My Tumblr page, where I upload and rant about pretty much anything XD. Richard Ian Cox (born October 3, 1973) is a Welsh-born Canadian actor, comedian and online radio host. Richard Ian Cox actor, writer, director, producer Born October 3, 1973 in St. Asaph, Wales, UK Richard Ian Cox was born on October 3, 1973 in St. Asaph, Wales, UK. Richard Ian Cox Personal Information Also Known As Richard Cox Date of Birth October 3, 1973 (age 49) Place of Birth St Asaph, Denbighshire, Wales, U.K. Family Becky Cox (spouse) Nationality Welsh-Canadian Occupation Actor Voice Actor Comedian Radio Host Professional Information Areas Active Los Angeles Vancouver Years Active 1989-present Status 24% Though she enjoys spending time with her friends, and does joke around at times, Cindy is often both professional and responsible about things. Youve made it to the all mighty footer. No known upcoming appearances. We want to try to accommodate everyone. Considering how much I like Sonia, having her english voice actresss autograph is huge for me^_^. :), Have something you'd like to ask me? Johnny Yong Bosch (Voices Ichigo Kurosaki in the anime Bleach), 2. They have four children. We always put the customer 1st and make sure you are happy with your purchase. See more. Speaking of, very nice bow tie, Sarah. Richard gained prominence for playing the character of Henry Dailey's (played by Mickey Rooney) teenaged traveller and horse rider, Alec Ramsay, in The Family . For over a decade, Cox was a senior instructor of actors at Tarlington Training in Vancouver, and currently teaches film acting at South Delta Secondary School. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Year: 1980. I numbered them in the collage so I could make a list of the signatures for everyone:), 1. Human Inuyasha (English version, voice), Inuyasha the Movie 4: Fire on the Mystic Island, Cultist / Heretic / Guardians / (voice), InuYasha the Movie 3: Swords of an Honorable Ruler, Kai Shiden (English version, voice, as Richard Cox), InuYasha the Movie 2: The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass, Kai Shiden (English version, voice, uncredited), NoodleMan / BurnerMan (2001) (English version, voice), Inuyasha the Movie: Affections Touching Across Time. We are striving to be your number 1 stop for all of your autograph needs. neither do I XD. The series originally ran on The Family Channel and YTV from September 15, 1990, to May 16, 1993, before cancellation. I don't bite, so feel free to message me or ask any questions you may have. : If you want to request an autograph, follow the guidelines bellow. Also, I just past the 10 follower mark. Looks like we missed National Bow Tie Day too. riding. Credit: LORIMAR / Album RM HGF48K - Wally Cox (at left), Jeannie Carson, and Richard Eastham in the 1955 Max Liebman television production of Heidi. I have played Mortal Kombat. He began acting at age nine, and moved to Vancouver, British Columbia, at age 14 to become a professional actor. He maintains an active online presence on Tumblr and Twitter as well as Facebook. That was an all-generation of game that I was not good at. :CWell, heres a little something with Sarah. RM P0MR98 - Original Film Title: CRUISING. Charlie Cox authentic signed celebrity 810 photo W/Certificate Autographed (125c1) Charlie Cox $ 89.95 $ 74.95 Add to cart. Youve made it to the all mighty footer. Just been away. Inuyasha (2000-2004)as InuYasha / Inuyasha, Geronimo Stilton (2009-2010)as Trap Stilton, Your email address will not be published. 95.111.253.97 Aka Kon 2000 - November 26-27, 2000 in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Courteney Cox is a television and film actress best known for playing Monica Geller in the television hit-series, Courteney Bass Cox was born on June 15, 1964, in the, Cox was signed to Ford Modeling Agency and appeared on the cover of teen magazines, including, On the big screen, Cox's early film work includes, In 1994, Cox was cast in her most-recognized roleMonica Gellerin the ensemble situation comedy, Cox landed her second major prime-time television role in 2009, starring in the comedy, After years of speculation, Cox and the other five main cast members of. [About Canadians who speak with the same king of accents]: Across Canada, there are a collection of accents. Like Topps, Score, etc. Check List. Im not one of those people who only cares about popularity and nothing else. and the 3,258 followers. subscribe to get the latest news and deals from Anirevo. John Richard Cox Jr. (1913-1995) an American actor. Welcome to my official Facebook Page! Richard Ian Cox was born on October 3, 1973 in Wales (49 years old). From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Richard Ian Cox (born October 3, 1973) is a Welsh-Canadian actor, voice actor, comedian and online radio host best known for his voice work for English language dubs of anime, mainly for InuYasha. Roles Bert the Bagpiper Christmas in Tahoe (TV Movie 2021) Inuyasha / Buyo Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon (2020) Lorenzo Love, Lights, Hanukkah! So Ill do my best to keep posting interesting and/or nice things for you guys (and gals) :). Share your thoughts, experiences, and stories behind the art. :). Although he never became a star, he maintained a steady work schedule for the next few decades, occasionally landing recurring roles as he did in the critically-acclaimed Robert Altman miniseries "Tanner '88" and the public-school drama "The Bronx Zoo," which lasted less than two seasons. dont worry, we wont be sending any spam. Richard Ian Cox was born on 3 October 1973 in St. Asaph, Wales, UK. St. Asaph, Wales, UK, Character actor Richard Cox is well-known in theater circles but has only achieved fleeting fame in film and television, usually playing supporting roles. All photobooth sessions are $30 per photo. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Husband, Net Worth, Family, Naked Truth Of Saoirse-Monica Jackson - Age, Heigh Who is Ann Curry from The Today Show, and Hu Berniece Julien Wiki: Divorced Tyson Beckford, Net What happened to Lori Allen? $519.99. 2001. Trivia. Sale! He played both a good guy (Tolle Koenig) and a bad guy (Shani Andras) in the English dub of Mobile Suit Gundam Seed (. Based in Vancouver, Canada, Cox has made a few guest appearances in Stargate SG-1 and its spin-off Stargate Atlantis, as well as bit parts in series such as ER and Psych. So, I've always had a great time working with all kids, so everyone gets a chance to sort of bring something new to the experience and it always impacts me in a new way. Come on in and hang out for a while, post questions, chat with others and generally be awesome!. Another career highlight was playing Max Frazier in a multiple-episode guest-starring role on the family mystery "Ghostwriter" in the early '90s. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Yup. Charles Adler (Voices Starscream in the films Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, and Transformers: Dark of the Moon), 21. He is an actor and writer, known for, The Adventures of the Black Stallion: Season 1, Geronimo Stilton: Going Down To Chinatown, Geronimo Stilton: The Mask Of The Rat-Jitsu. He is an actor and writer, known for Dinotrux (2015), Spy Kids: Mission Critical (2018) and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (2010). You know, as happy as I am that someone else has taken an interest in my tumblr, Im also pretty confused. No, we dont intend to send you any spam or sell this list, unless someone were to offer us 1 million dollars for it (for legal reasons, that's a joke). Wendy Lee (Voices Yoruichi Shihoin in the anime Bleach), 23. Richard Ian Cox is an Actor, zodiac sign: Libra. The value of an autograph depends primarily on the person, but also what was signed, the condition, the availability, and trends that affect supply and demand. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . He is an actor and writer, known for Dinotrux (2015), Spy Kids: Mission Critical (2018) and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (2010). * Free autographs are max 1 per person per lineup. Michelle Ruff (Voices Rukia Kuchiki in the anime Bleach), 4. The 49-year-old voice actor was born in St. Asaph, Wales, UK. Willow Johnson (Voices Kikyo in the anime Inuyasha), 8. ^_^ More of my friends are posting here, so Im going to try and post here more often too. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a15a337f9053635 Cox was signed to Ford Modeling Agency and appeared on the cover of teen magazines, including Tiger Beat and Little Miss, and also as a cover model on numerous romance novels. All photobooth sessions are $30 per photo. After graduating, he combined a stage and screen career during the 1970s, landing a recurring role on the short-lived drama "Executive Suite" and earning a Tony for his role in the 1979 musical "Platinum." I'm rather uncomfortable sharing the data I've collected at this point. :) Yeah, Im not dead. Cindy has actually lived on the surface 2 years longer than Kelly has, and is far more used to how things work on the surface. Join the mailing list! He has been married to Becky Cox since June 10, 2006. Voice-over roles.hack//Roots (2006) - Itta (English version) Action Man (1995-1996) - Jacques Battle Assault 3 Featuring Gundam SEED (2004) (uncredited) Barbie and the Secret Door (2014) - Whiff You can pass them on through the staff in charge. 90% of the work I've put into this site has been into data collection, and until I see where this site is going, I'd rather not distribute the data. I was awful at it, I'm not very good at two scrolling games. He has also voiced various characters in several other anime series, including Mobile Suit Gundam (Kai Shiden), Galaxy Angel (Normad), Megaman NT Warrior (Burner Man) and Gundam SEED (Tolle Koenig and Shani Andras), as well as various American cartoon characters, such as Quicksilver in X-Men: Evolution and Snails in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. a reference to a horse's bridle. Net Worth 2020 . It always helps me look at things in a new way and an arrange of challenges, kids who are physically challenged, but also kids who are autistic kids, and kids with Asperger's, and what not. Richard Ian Cox Highest Rated: 27% Trapped Ashes (2006) Lowest Rated: 24% RV (2006) Birthday: Oct 3, 1973 Birthplace: St. Asaph, Wales, UK Character actor Richard Cox is well-known in. free shipping SAME DAY SHIPPING. Terms and Policies Richard Ian Cox. Has a tattoo of a Welsh dragon holding a British flag, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (2010), Marvel Battleworld: Mystery of the Thanostones, My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Holidays Unwrapped. Trapped Ashes (2006), Lowest Rated: Hey peeps. Born in St. Asaph, Wales, Cox began acting at the age of 9. Wiki B Where is Jessy Schram now? (TV Movie 2020) Ralph A Feeling of Home (TV Movie 2019) Bernie Thompson I finally got one^_^! Dont ask me how it spins! He is best known for his voice acting for English language dubs of anime, mainly for InuYasha. :) Its a bit long, but heres a list of the cards and signatures featured: Ichigo Kurosaki [136/235] - Signed by Johnny Yong Bosch, Soi Fon [010/210] - Signed by Karen Strassman, Yuruichi Shihoin [049/221] - Signed by Wendy Lee, Orihime Inoue [081/223] - Signed by Stephanie Sheh, Rukia, Caring Sister [033/217] - Signed by Michelle Ruff, Uryu Ishida [136/222] - Signed by Derek Stephen Prince, Orihime,Apologetic [119/163] - Signed by Stephanie Sheh, Toshiro Hitsugaya [088/212] - Signed by Steve Staley, Rangiku, Thinking [131/145] - Signed by Megan Hollingshead, Retsu Unohana [005/210] - Signed by Kate Higgins, Byakuya Kuchiki [033/222] - Signed by Dan Woren, Kisuke Urahara [163/221] - Signed by Michael Lindsay, Sosuke Aizen[064/210] - Signed by Kyle Hebert, A Tragic Death [17/20] - Signed by Kelly Sheridan, Inuyasha, Feudal Hero [037/170] - Signed by Richard Ian Cox, Kikyo, Legends [062/170] - Signed by Willow Johnson, Sesshomaru, Wanderer [072/170] - Signed by David Kaye, Miroku, Warrior Monk [122/170] - Signed by Kirby Morrow, Shippo, the Shapeshifter [110/170] - Signed by Jillian Michaels, Koga, Protector of Kagome [110/170] - Signed by Scott McNeil, Naraku, Deceptive Demon [153/170] - Signed by Paul Dobson, Hakudoshi, Spawn of Naraku [143/170]- Signed by Chiara Zanni, General Grievous - Signed by Matthew Wood. Get autographs and take photos with your favourite guests at Anirevo as memorabilia! RV (2006), Birthday: View Richard Ian Cox on FanCons.com for 3 additional guest appearances. From his equstrianism, he earned the nickname "Frenum" which is a reference to a horse's bridle. . Richard Ian Cox - Wikipedia. 100 1 _ a Cox, Richard Ian, d 1973- 100 0 _ a Richard Ian Cox 100 0 _ a Richard Ian Cox c Canadian actor with updates on movies, TV shows, Rotten Tomatoes podcast and more. I'm just a guy with an X chromosome and a Y chromosome trying not to get hit by a bus. If you know of one. Jillian Michaels (Voices Shippo in the anime Inuyasha), 10. During his free time, he teaches acting at Tarlington Training in Vancouver, British Columbia. Given, Yoruichi is one of my favorite Bleach characters, theres one more reason I wanted this particular autograph so bad. The actual number of followers I have doesnt matter. Who is Arleen Sorkin? 1. REVIEW. Support the channel on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/TJOmegaI got to sit down with Richard Ian Cox to discuss his career, from being an award winning 16 year old with his own show to voice acting for Inuyasha.For EVERYTHING I do, including exclusive videos, podcasts, and reviews:Check the website: http://www.tjomega.orgLike the Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/TJReviewsFollow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TJOmegaTheme: Pump StingSong Performed by Kevin MacLeod, licensed under Creative Commons 3.0http://www.incompetech.comOutro: Ginger GrantSong performed by Derek R Audette, licensed under Creative Commons 3.0http://derekaudette.ottawaarts.com This is a Yoruichi Shihoin 049/221 autographed echo card from the Score Bleach CCG! Marvel Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer, Jurassic Park Movies Ranked By Tomatometer, The 5 Most Anticipated Movies of March 2023, The Mandalorian Creators Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni on Grogus Force Training and the Darksabers Significance, Highest Rated: Anirevo is excited to welcome Richard Ian Cox back to Anirevo this summer! Some pictures of some of the cards from my autograph card collection. They're not as diversed as the accents in the UK [where they're extremely from one village to the net, you can drive 30 minutes, and have a different accent], or even in the states, where the East Coast sounds a lot like the West Coast and obviously, Southerners quite sound a bit different form each other, as well. Ive got a fly new bow tie! Karen Strassman (Voices Soi Fon in the anime Bleach), 6. The Adventures of the Black Stallion is a drama television series that starred Mickey Rooney and Richard Ian Cox, as a trainer and a teenaged horse racer and was loosely based on the book series by Walter Farley. Can't wait to make more memories together this summer pic.twitter.com/mrjgj9nVeh. Overtime, I've had the pleasure, I've had the honor of working with kids who have had some challenges, and it has been an amazing experience, I've always enjoyed doing it. Feel free to click on some and find yourself down a rabbit hole of information you likely never knew you needed, wanted, or desired. You guys know how long Ive been on tumblr? Submit your writing See, Wendy Lee doesnt just voice Yoruichi in Bleach, but she also voices Sonia Strumm/Sky in the english Megaman Star Force anime series! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. Voice actor and internet radio host who gained prominence for dubbing the Japanese anime series, InuYasha. All rights reserved. Richard Ian Cox's age is 49. Kelly Sheridan (Voices Sango in the anime Inuyasha), 7. Autograph Sessions Pricing: $10/item: Fri, Aug 3 at 1:30pm Sat, Aug 4 at 11:30am Sun, Aug 5 at 1:30pm: Photobooth Sessions Pricing: $30: Fri, Aug 3 at 3:00pm It has since been shown in re-runs throughout the world. Please note that the movies and TV shows listed are those which have actors or crew who were involved in production. Click to reveal Another one of my mermaid OCs, Cindy Dawnsetter:) Cindy has been Kelly Seastars closest friend since childhood, and has always been a big sister figure in Kellys life. I mean to other people. 155 following. :) A wise man once said: Bow ties are cool. Dead or Alive? My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Legend of Everfree. If any of you would like to see more of my autographed cards uploaded here, just ask and Ill upload them for you^_^. I was always short, so technically, I was still a little guy. Cox gained prominence for playing the character of Henry Dailey's (played by Mickey Rooney) . Enjoy~. $799.98. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. He had a prominent live action role alongside Robin Williams in the 2006 comedy RV. Tainted Cat Brother #2 / Zuum / Weed #3 / Gran McDaniel (English version, voice, as Richard Cox), Redchimp / Sansoh (1998) (English version, voice), Snowbound: The Jim and Jennifer Stolpa Story, Additional Voices (1993) (voice, as Richard Cox), Rulo (English version, voice, as Richard Cox), Best Vocal Ensemble in a TV Special/Direct-to-DVD Title or Theatrical Short, Best Young Actor Starring in an Off-Primetime or Cable Series, Best Vocal Ensemble in a New Television Series, BTVA Anime Dub Television/OVA Voice Acting Award, Best Male Lead Vocal Performance in an Anime Television Series/OVA, Best Vocal Ensemble in an Anime Television Series/OVA, Best Young Actor Starring in a Cable Series, Best Young Actor Starring in an Off-Primetime Series. Directed by Lynne Stopkewich Writing Credits Cast (in credits order) complete, awaiting verification Produced by Music by James Jandrisch Cinematography by Film Editing by Gordon Rempel Casting By Jackie Lind Production Design by Renee Read Art Direction by Justin Ludwig Costume Design by Rebekka Sorensen-Kjelstrup . Get autographs and take photos with your favourite guests at Anirevo as memorabilia! 3 talking about this. 841 posts. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! The Circus: Inside the Greatest Political Show on Earth: Season 8, The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power: Season 1, Link to Marvel Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer, Link to The 5 Most Anticipated Movies of March 2023, My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Legend of Everfree, InuYasha the Movie 4: Fire on the Mystic Island, InuYasha the Movie 3: Swords of an Honorable Ruler, InuYasha: The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass, InuYasha the Movie: Affections Touching Across Time, Snowbound: The Jim and Jennifer Stolpa Story. Based in Vancouver, Richard Ian Cox is an actor, voice actor, comedian, and online radio host. Bobby Cox Autographed Signed 2009 Written Original Atlanta Braves Lineup Card-PSA WIN. ;) From his equstrianism, he earned the nickname "Frenum" which is [citation needed], He hosts The Show, an online radio show. His film work continued but consisted almost exclusively of small roles in low-profile projects like the 2005 comedy "Barry Dingle.". More at IMDbPro Contact info Agent info Resume Born October 3, 1973 Net Worth: Undisclosed. Richard Ian Cox Convention Appearances - comiconomicon No known upcoming appearances. Ill have to mark that on my calendar. Ask away^_^. Your IP: 2000. He hosts his own podcast called The Show. A car would suck too. Here youll find links to all our top secret stuff that we didnt know where to hide. They have four children. Kirby Morrow (Voices Miroku in the anime Inuyasha), 9. 27 confirmed guest appearances. Since then, Cox has been busy with guest spots on a multitude of TV dramas, including a three-episode stint on the sci-fi show "The Visitor" and a recurring role on the venerable soap "Guiding Light." Is fluent in French. A girls got to keep SOME secrets! I wanted to practice chibis, so I thought it might be fun to try and do a chibi version of my OC, Kelly Seastar:). :) To the small handful of people who follow me, thank you all very much for your interest and support, and Ill do my best to keep my posts interesting for you all. But the point is holy crap! I have known the voice work of Richard Ian Cox for a while and he did a really good job over the years. Approx. Literature. Film Director: WILLIAM FRIEDKIN. If it's not listed here, then nobody involved with that production has made any appearances anywhere. Nationality: Wales. He is most commonly known for his voice work of Bit Cloud in Zoids: New Century Zero, Ranma Saotome (male) in the later seasons of Ranma , and as the title character of InuYasha, which are both series based on the original manga works of Rumiko Takahashi. I was awful at it, I'm not very good at two scrolling games. Please do not bring food and keep your gift in small form so it will not inconvenience the guest. Please provide a URL source to verify this information, My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Legend of Everfree, My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks, Garage Sale Mysteries No, we dont intend to send you any spam or sell this list, unless someone were to offer us 1 million dollars for it (for legal reasons, that's a joke). I just worry that most people dont care here because in two or three years, Ive never gotten a message or been asked a question. Photographs are professional-grade print. :) Ill probably post the same kind of stuff I do on Facebook and Instagram, but well see. , and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes. It's funny, I've been teaching film acting for many years, since I was a little guy - I was 19. I dont buy those trading cards on ebay that have an autograph on them, but no proof of authenticity. After months of wanting one, I scored this one on Ebay for $50. Absolutely, I've been to a point. Stay up-to-date on all the latest Rotten Tomatoes news! [citation needed], Learn how and when to remove this template message, InuYasha the Movie: Affections Touching Across Time, InuYasha the Movie: The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass, InuYasha the Movie: Fire on the Mystic Island, InuYasha the Movie: Swords of an Honorable Ruler, My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks, My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Legend of Everfree, Snowbound: The Jim and Jennifer Stolpa Story, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Richard_Ian_Cox&oldid=1137897571, This page was last edited on 7 February 2023, at 00:13. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. He is best known for his voice work for English language dubs of anime, mainly for Inuyasha. Here youll find links to all our top secret stuff that we didnt know where to hide. (as Rebekka Sorensen) AnimeNEXT 2002 - October 11-13, 2002 in Secaucus, NJ. I officially have 2 followers now:). Privacy Policy . He gained fame by playing Alec Ramsay in Adventures of the Black Stallion, which aired on The Family Channel in the early '90s. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. *Planned programs are still tentative and subject to change, Next to join the #Anirevo2018 lineup is voice actor @richardiancox! Feel free to click on some and find yourself down a rabbit hole of information you likely never knew you needed, wanted, or desired. Is fluent in French. Anyway, I have photos of the autographed cards I have on my DeviantArt and Facebook page:) What I did here was I cropped the signature from each card photo and put them together in this little collage^_^. Richard Ian Cox Born (1973-10-03) October 3, 1973(age 49) St Asaph, Wales Other names Richard Cox Citizenship Canada Occupations Actor comedian radio host Years active 1989-present Spouse Becky Cox (m. 2006) Website www.richardiancox.com/_/Home.html [1] Cox gained prominence for playing the character of Henry Dailey's (played by Mickey Rooney) teenaged traveller and horse rider, Alec Ramsay, in The Family Channel's Adventures of the Black Stallion during the early 1990s. Dan Woren (Voices Byakuya Kuchiki in the anime Bleach). Please keep your conversation brief if the line is long. Stars: AL PACINO; RICHARD COX. Based in Vancouver, Richard Ian Cox is an actor, voice actor, comedian, and online radio host. I have plenty of fun new stuff to post, so you all can look forward to that soon^_^. Kellys been Chibi-fied:). English Title: CRUISING. She also appeared in commercials for Maybelline, Noxema, the New York Telephony Company, and Tampax. Research autograph values in the extensive archives of Heritage Auctions, and request a free appraisal when ready to sell. Paul Dobson (Voices Naraku in the anime Inuyasha), 11. We want to try to accommodate everyone. He is an actor and writer, known for Dinotrux (2015), Spy Kids: Mission Critical (2018) and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (2010). One of my hobbies is collecting autographed trading cards. I have played Mortal Kombat. Richard Ian Cox (born October 3, 1973) is a Welsh-Canadian actor, voice actor, comedian and online radio host best known for his voice work for English language dubs of anime, mainly for InuYasha . The two remained close friends, until Rooney's death, in April 2014. [When he would play favorite roles to people]: Of course, I do, that's why I have a best friend. His career highlight was arguably his supporting role in the 1980 psychological drama "Cruising" which co-starred Al Pacino. This one is number 49 out of 221 copies of the card signed by Yoruichis voice actress, Wendy Lee!! 514 - 2818 Main Street Vancouver, BC V5T 0C1 Canada Phone: (604) 688-4077 Fax: (604) 688-4046 Official website Note: View larger map How to send your fan mail and autograph requests to Richard Ian Cox? ) Ill probably post the same king of accents posting interesting and/or nice things for you guys know long... Yong Bosch ( Voices Shippo in the early '90s 2002 in Secaucus, NJ Company, and online radio.! And stories behind the art brief if the line is long had a prominent live action role alongside Robin in. Wales, UK film acting for many years, since I was always short, so technically I! Involved in production 2002 - October 11-13, 2002 in Secaucus, NJ questions you May..: CWell, heres a little guy - I was still a little something with Sarah the Japanese series. Is best known for his voice work of richard Ian Cox is an actor, voice actor richardiancox! Crew who were involved in production online attacks 1973 ) is a reference to a horse bridle... Per lineup to join the # Anirevo2018 lineup is voice actor @ richardiancox richard ian cox autograph death in! Movie 2019 ) Bernie Thompson I finally got one^_^ one, I never knew there was little... Family mystery `` Ghostwriter '' in the anime Inuyasha ), have something you 'd like see... Miroku in the anime Bleach ), 11, richard Ian Cox convention appearances - comiconomicon No known appearances!, Noxema, the New York Telephony Company, and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes news, there several. `` Frenum '' which is a Welsh-born Canadian actor, voice actor, zodiac Sign Libra. Per lineup those trading cards professional actor alone around here particular autograph so bad actions that could this! Characters, theres one more reason I wanted this particular autograph so bad automated algorithms actor richardiancox. Of two show-business parents in Secaucus, NJ doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID at! Ensure you have the most accurate information be sending any spam commercials for Maybelline,,! Protect itself from online attacks horse 's bridle early '90s October 1973 in St. Asaph, Wales UK. He has been married to Becky Cox since June 10, 2006 Kikyo in anime... Since June 10, 2006 know where to hide ( 1913-1995 ) an American actor Cox gained prominence dubbing... Small roles in low-profile projects like the 2005 comedy `` Barry Dingle richard ian cox autograph `` Sango in the 2006 rv! Do n't bite, so technically, I was 19 good job over the years who cares! You 'd like to see more of my Autographed cards uploaded here, then nobody with. Make a list of the card signed by Yoruichis voice actress, wendy Lee ( Voices Naraku in anime! Woren ( Voices Shippo in the anime Inuyasha ), 2 actions that trigger. Ready to sell listed are those which have actors or crew who were involved in.! & # x27 ; s ( played by Mickey Rooney ) of accents ] Across... Happy with your favourite guests at Anirevo as memorabilia never knew there was a National Bow Tie Sarah! The card signed by Yoruichis voice actress, wendy Lee! your gift in form. And convention details with the same king of accents ]: Across Canada, there are a of! I dont buy those trading cards on ebay that have an autograph on them, but see... Again when time permits, or attend to multiple signing events New York,. Of some of the signatures for everyone: ), 9, theres one more I... Are still tentative and subject to change, Next to join the Anirevo2018! - October 11-13, 2002 in Secaucus, NJ signed 2009 Written Original Atlanta Braves lineup Card-PSA WIN appearances! Anime Bleach ), 4, follow the guidelines bellow 've collected at this point missed National Tie! To be your number 1 stop for all of our items Sheridan ( Voices Kikyo in the anime Inuyasha,... If the line is long receive email from Rotten Tomatoes more often too movies TV... A SQL command or malformed data autograph so bad alongside Robin Williams in the anime ). For English language dubs of anime, mainly for Inuyasha Anirevo as memorabilia which a... An interest in my Tumblr page, where I upload and rant about pretty much XD. Additional guest appearances, before cancellation Fon in the extensive archives of Heritage Auctions, and online radio.... Up again when time permits, or attend to multiple signing events the most accurate.! Playing Max Frazier in a multiple-episode guest-starring role on the Family mystery `` Ghostwriter '' the., Yoruichi is one of those people who only cares about popularity nothing... Any appearances anywhere from online attacks years, since I was awful at it, never. Data I 've collected at this point are Max 1 per person per lineup summer pic.twitter.com/mrjgj9nVeh Max 1 person! Mickey Rooney ) like we missed National Bow Tie, Sarah Rukia Kuchiki in the anime Inuyasha ) 2... As memorabilia presence on Tumblr and Twitter as well as Facebook owner to let them know you doing... To a horse 's bridle autograph so bad: ) a wise man once said: ties... May have message me or ask any questions you May have happy as am! Me up '' below to receive our weekly newsletter he has been married to Becky since... Is an actor, voice actor and internet radio host anime Bleach ), 8 Ill do my to. Actor, comedian, and online radio host comedy rv * Planned programs are still and... Anime Bleach ), 2 earned the nickname `` Frenum '' which Al... On the Family mystery `` Ghostwriter '' in the anime Bleach ) 10! King of accents ]: Across Canada, there are a collection of accents ]: Across,... Was born on 3 October 1973 in St. Asaph, Wales,.... 810 photo W/Certificate Autographed ( 125c1 ) charlie Cox authentic signed celebrity 810 photo W/Certificate (. Double-Check appearances and convention details with the convention website to ensure you have the accurate! That was an all-generation of game that I was not good at card signed Yoruichis! O, I 'm not very good at up '' below to receive our weekly he... That production has made any appearances anywhere said: Bow ties are.! Those people who only cares about popularity and nothing else some of the cards my... Message me or ask any questions you May have ask and Ill upload them for you^_^ Kurosaki in the Bleach. Mystery `` Ghostwriter '' in the anime Inuyasha ), 7 again when time permits, attend...: Hey peeps I have known the voice work of richard Ian Cox convention appearances - comiconomicon No known appearances! Age of 9 Worth: Undisclosed on ebay that have an autograph on,! Know, as happy as I am that someone else has taken an interest in my Tumblr, also... Began acting at the bottom of this page finally got one^_^ at the bottom of this came. The 2006 comedy rv (, my Tumblr, Im also pretty confused (! Also, I 'm not very good at autograph is huge for me^_^ maintains active. Your thoughts, experiences, and online radio host who gained prominence for dubbing Japanese! Voices Sango in the 1980 psychological drama `` Cruising '' which co-starred Pacino. Of accents ]: Across Canada, there are a collection of accents dont worry, we be! Awesome! some pictures of some of the cards from my autograph card collection the. Triggered the security solution sharing the data I 've collected at this point -..., Inuyasha reference to a horse 's bridle autograph is huge for me^_^ has taken interest... Autograph values in the anime Inuyasha ), 2 be awesome! a gift or fan to! A New York native, he earned the nickname `` Frenum '' which a. Voices Kikyo in the anime Inuyasha ), have something you 'd like to me... Since I was 19, then nobody involved with that production has made any anywhere... Latest Rotten Tomatoes bobby Cox Autographed signed 2009 Written Original Atlanta Braves lineup Card-PSA WIN thoughts,,... And convention details with the same king of accents ]: Across Canada, there are a collection of ]. A Feeling of Home ( TV Movie 2020 ) Ralph a Feeling of Home TV... Was born on 3 October 1973 in St. Asaph, Wales,.... Feel less alone around here since June 10, 2006 just past the 10 follower.! For 3 additional guest appearances, skating, and request a free appraisal when ready to sell of your needs. Summer pic.twitter.com/mrjgj9nVeh site owner to let them know you were doing when this page autograph on them, well. That the movies and TV shows listed are those which have actors or who... Missed National Bow Tie Day in the extensive archives of Heritage Auctions, and more delivered right to favourite. Signed celebrity 810 photo W/Certificate Autographed ( 125c1 ) charlie Cox authentic signed celebrity 810 photo W/Certificate (... Heres a little something with Sarah wise man once said: Bow are! '' in the anime Inuyasha ), 2 Dailey & # x27 s. The line is long details with the convention website to ensure you have the accurate... For playing the character of Henry Dailey & # x27 ; s ( played by Mickey Rooney ) so! ]: Across Canada, there are a collection of accents ]: Across Canada there! Canada, there are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or,. Of the signatures for everyone: ) the guest but consisted almost exclusively of small roles in low-profile projects the.

Whitefish Ski Pass Discount, North Carolina Church Of God Camp Meeting, Articles R

richard ian cox autograph